- “Edwin Lutyens A Major Presence at Top Auction Houses in Recent Months” by Candia Lutyens provides an interesting overview of several Lutyens-designed furniture and lighting pieces featured at major auctions including a Marsh Court table, a rare version of the Cardinal Hat light, a jade green vitrine cabinet from the Country Life Building, as well as a 1930s sideboard and serving table. In addition, 12 chairs designed by Sir Edwin’s son, Robert were recently auctioned in New York.
- “Invitation from the Commonwealth War Graves Commission to Visit Villers-Bretonneux and Thiepval” by Michael Barker
- Book Review of Sir Edwin Lutyens: The Arts and Crafts Houses by David Cole
- Report on Lutyens Trust visit to Northumberland (September 2017) which included stops at The Hirsel, residence of the 15th Earl of Home and his son Lord Dunglass, in Coldstream, The Church of the Holy Trinity in Berwick-on-Tweed, Lindisfarne Castle on Holy Island, Whalton Manor, Angerton Hall, and Blagdon Hall.
- Lutyens Houses on the Market: Fishers Hill in Hook Heath, Surrey; The Hoo in Willingdon, East Sussex; and The Grange near Plaxtol, Kent
- Lutyens Houses and Gardens open in 2018